Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Calling all Singles!

Over the last few weeks I have been helping a former co worker out with building up her business. Cookology is a recreational cooking school, with its own blog and a great location in the Dulles Town Center mall. Loudoun County is a suburb of Washington, DC. I live in a more urban area of Washington, DC and I find it hard to meet good quality men who I'd like to date. One of the areas that we're trying to get going is Single's Night.

I have put out the feelers to some single's event organizers, some meet-up groups and some of my single friends. In the DC area, there are many singleton's and we all could tell our horror stories. However, what better idea to meet someone than in a class where you both have a common interest. For me, cooking is a social event. You've got great food, good conversation and wine. I love to entertain. I am always looking to learn a different recipe, and I attempt to master it until I deem it "perfection."

If you're looking for single, looking to mingle in the DC metro area, get into touch with me and we'll get some events up and running on the September calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment