Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach weekend

Everywhere you go you hear about the deep and dark recession that we're in. I had the ability to get away to the beach this weekend with a few friends. One of my friend's mutal friend's had a place down in Ocean City on 69th street. We headed down late Friday night, and began our fun on Saturday.

The place we grabbed breakfast from had people standing outside of it all morning. Recession? I guess people still have to eat. Then we headed to the beach and it definitely wasn't as crowded as it has been in the past. But there were a good amount of people on the beach, spending money on their sleeping arrangements, food and entertainment.

The Boardwalk was full of people, and there were even lines to get food. Where is the recession? Not on vacation. I was not spending a lot of money while I was down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment