Friday, June 4, 2010

Technology Updates & Team Work

Often times throughout my professional career at the various places that I have worked at there have been some silos. I prefer to work in tandem with my co-workers on various projects, because typically more heads are better than one.

My current role is to help our clients market their online job boards to employers and job seekers. This helps the non-profits drive non-dues revenue by gaining employers who post jobs. The job seekers bring the employers because they are highly skilled and educated. Often times when employers post on the big sites like Career Builder, they recieve a flood of resumes who are not qualified for the position.

We are releasing an update to our technology, which was completed by our other office. The new update is really cool and I am charged with communicating it accurately to our clients. It's an interesting challenge and I like learning about various products and services that we offer.

My team works closely together to help each other out during busy times, and it's nice to have the support of your co-workers. They are pretty awesome and I feel lucky to be part of such a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment