Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Downsizing and Decluttering!

Each move that I make I seem to accumulate more and more stuff. But does it all have a purpose or a meaning? Some days I truly wonder. This move marks the 14th in the last nine years. No, you did not read that incorrectly. Over the years, I have lived in any number of combinations of roommates (1, 2, 3, 5). I have to say that I am very excited about the prospect of sharing space with my new roommate.

A few months ago, I lost my beloved dog Spike. Now that he's not around I find myself with a lot of down time and I notice how very empty the house is. Having someone or something to come home to definitely is a good thing and it's a new exciting change that I welcome into my life.

It is only a matter of time before I will have another animal in my home, but I am still going through the greiving process. It's proving more difficult than I ever imagined. With my new gig, I have become a SmartBrief reader. It might be something to check out if you are in the Association space. I find I get a lot of these communications, but I tuck them into a folder and read them when I have spare moments.

My client list at work is growing and so is the requests for additional marketing support from yours truly. I find learning InDesign and other programs to be a challenge that I am up for.

Because I will probably not blog tomorrow, a special and warm thanks to those who have and do continue to serve our country. I thank you for fighting for our freedom each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment