Monday, June 22, 2009

Free Webinar's and the Interview Scene

The social networking site Linked in has a section for events. I was poking around on the site last week when I noticed one of my former co-workers was attending a webinar on web content management. I signed up as well, and figured it wouldn't hurt to continue to learn more about talking the talk of web content management. It was put on by SiteWorks who began the event announcing that they think the economy is recovering because both they and their clients are hiring. They urged those of us looking for new opportunities to check out their site to explore their open positions. I have to say that the webinar was informative and interesting but really was a large commercial for their services.

If you're looking for work check them out. I wish you the best in your quest to land that great job. My new mantra is: I am going to get a great job! Embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment